The Essendon Private Clinic is part of Macquarie Health Corporation. Since 1973, Australian-owned, Macquarie Health Corporation has been helping Australians by providing high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve.
Here at the Essendon Private Clinic, our mission is to improve the emotional and spiritual well being of people through the provision of superior quality health care, health service and health promotion by the encouragement and maintenance of independent private professional practice.
Values and Beliefs
- We are committed to continuous improvement in everything that we do.
- We are committed to operating with the highest standards of integrity, honesty, safety and cleanliness.
- Good health is priceless and is our first priority as nothing of importance can be achieved without it. We will set an example for a healthy life-style.
- We will treat all people as guests in our hospital. We will treat them as we would treat our friends, our relatives and as we would want to be treated ourselves.
- We are responsible to our patients, to all of the people working with us, to our clinical and other professions and to the society we serve. We are committed to the highest possible standards in our relationships with all segments of society whether they be patients, suppliers, governments or the general public.
- We will be a learning hospital where all people will be encouraged to reach their full potential.
- We believe in the vital role of private medicine in health care.