At the Essendon Private Clinic, we take quality and safety seriously.
Essendon Private Clinic operates under By-laws that support and facilitates a quality health service that delivers safe care. The By-laws:
- Establish the principles applying to the accreditation and defining scope of practice of practitioners
- Govern the relationship of Essendon Private Clinic with its accredited practitioners
- Set out rules for the conduct of accredited practitioners at Essendon Private Clinic
- Outline the obligations on accredited practitioners in relation to the safety and the quality of care of patients
- Ensure that a clinical governance framework is in place to evaluate, monitor and improve the quality and safety of the health services provided
- Set out the scope of practice for services the facility can safely support
To view a full copy of the current Essendon Private Clinic By-laws, please click here.